1.01.2011 – 31.07.2012 – Project “Guidelines of education – explore your possibilities, choose your education” co-financed by the EU from the European Social Fund.
The main aim of the project is popularization of formal lifelong learning in school forms through the delivery of the complex counselling for the inhabitants of the Lodzkie Voivodeship interested from their own- initiative in undertaking such formal lifelong learning in context of selecting education profile (path and form) appropriate for the needs of the regional labour market.
- Indication to participants of the appropriate paths of their further education taking into consideration the needs of the regional labour market
- increased level of knowledge about training paths, rules on undertaking and continuation of formal lifelong learning
- increase of motivation among project participants to acquire new or to update possessed vocational competences
Project is destined for both, working and unemployed persons, not having reached the higher education level. We invite particularly young people (at the age of 18-24) and persons after the age of 45.
Within the framework of this project we propose free of charge professional competences assessment test lasting two days, 5 hours of educational-vocational advisory and 2 hours of vocational development counselling.
Each participant will receive:
- warm meal
- the reimbursement of travel cost expenditure for the trips to the places of examination, consultation and counselling
- skills and competences assessment results provided as a document
- materials based on the assessment results concerning available training paths, rules on undertaking and continuation of formal education
In case you are interested in participation, please fill in application form.
Information meetings will be held between January and June 2012 on every last before the last Thursday of the month.