POSTPENITENTIARY AID FOR PEOPLE IN JAIL, PEAPLE LEVING PENAL INSTITUTIONS AND CUSTODIES AND FOR THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS
01.01.2016 – 30.06.2016 – project conducted with the grant received from the Disadvantaged and Postpenitentiary Aid Fund within the responsibility of the Ministry of Justice.
Project concerns social and occupational activation of persons leaving the penitentiary entity and being at risk of social exclusion or at risk of returning to criminal activity.
Within the scope of the project there will be an innovative activation tool for penalized persons – so called activation tool, where the participants are trained and are undertaking group activities in order to find employment.
- Competence assessment and professional development assessment with the use of the standardized diagnostic tool – social and professional skills assessment
- Training to cope with aggression and violence
- Workshop on teamwork and full participation forms of employment search
- Activities to prevent dependences
- IT skills training
- Professional development training
- Psychological advice and vocational development counselling
We intend to provide support for 30 persons, both male and female, leaving penitentiary entities from the territory of Lodz district.