01.05.2013 – 31.10.2013 – Project co-financed from the financial means of the Ministry of Employment and Social Affaires within the framework of the Operational Programme of the Citizenship Initiatives Fund. The goal of the project is preparing of alcohol dependent persons to establish and to run their own cooperative.
The main aim of this project is to strengthen social economy within the Voivodeship through the delivery of the necessary knowledge and experience to 20 persons at risk of social exclusion, being still in therapy or finishing their therapy.
The specific aims:
- Delivering of knowledge and skills with regard to the activities in social economy
- Promoting of the idea of social cooperatives among the participants of the project
- Enhancing of professional development potential of the participants with the professional skills assessment
The expected results:
- Absolving by 20 persons of the training on undertaking and managing their own business in the area of social economy
- Following by 20 persons of the IT skills training
- Assessment of personality traits and professional predispositions of 20 project participants in the form of competence assessment test
- Professional development counselling done for 20 persons
The result of the activities will be increased knowledge on the possibilities of starting own business, about the entrepreneurship possibilities and the different forms of social entrepreneurship forms legally regulated and customarily accepted in this area on the basis of non-profit activities. The project aims at popularizing of the public-social-private sector partnerships for social economy and increase of the social consciousness of project participants and their motivation to change their social and economic situation.